You Glow! | Delirium by Sami Al Shakib


 

you glow in the winter
you glow in the summer
you glow in the spring
whenever I get to see, you glow
you glow like the flowers in heaven
I get to see you and it feels heaven
I fall for you and it’s heaven
and I love you; I too, glow, the feelings in, that’s heaven
perhaps you’re the heaven, to me, in the earth
I’m cursed, though, I don’t even get to see you;
It’s heaven, it’s you, who glows, makes blooming, me
and I wanna die, in heaven, buried on you,
the regret of not being with you will die, then;
you’re on my soul-heart or I in you, what differ’s!
my eyes, then, that will turn in and grow flowers you’ve
walked away, just within the fragrances
and keep looking at you, with the bloomed face upto the
sun, to you, and that’s the heaven;
as I’ve loved you, with all my heart, warmth in the Oymyakon
whenever I get to see, you glow, and that’s heaven
to me, the dead, of soul and in love for you
you’re heavenly, loving you is heaven,
you glow, that makes me bloom and that’s absolute heaven!

                                  ---

*07-01-2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

বুক রিভিউ: যাপিত জীবন - সেলিনা হোসেন

বুক রিভিউ: মেমসাহেব - নিমাই ভট্টাচার্য

বুক রিভিউ : ‘বৃষ্টি ও মেঘমালা’—হুমায়ূন আহমেদ

প্রলাপা’য়োজন -০৪ | সামি আল সাকিব